Morgan & Morgan, P.A.-- is the largest plaintiff law firm in the country working for the people, not the powerful. We are looking for an enthusiastic SEO Manager to help us in our client acquisition team's efforts. You will be an integral part of the planning, development, execution, and optimization of marketing plans to reach clients with branding and direct response advertising.
A SEO Specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp client behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should be well-versed in search marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
Our teams goal is to deliver measurable client acquisition that will directly increase the firm's revenue. As performance marketers our success and failures are all measured and you must feel comfortable being evaluated on execution not just effort alone.
- Develop scalable content strategies that will increase onsite goal completions
- Develop offsite link building strategies and coordinate with PR team
- Audit onsite SEO factors and report on them weekly
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Weekly rank tracking on Morgan & Morgan and competitor domains.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3+ years in a SEO role at either an agency or in-house
- Proven experience with both National and Local brands
- Experience with Local SEO (Moz Local, Whitespark, GMB, local pack optimization, link building, reputation management)
- Competitor analysis
- Deep understanding of web analytics tools & reporting (Google Analytics or Omniture)
Preferred skills, but not required:
- Experience with data visualization and exploration software (Tableau, Qlik, etc)
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Attribution Modeling Software
- Experience in Legal Marketing Vertical
Morgan & Morgan offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), and pre-tax commuter benefits.