Morgan & Morgan, P.A. is the largest plaintiff law firm and media buyer in the country with offices in more than 10 cities, 2,000 employees nationwide, and over 30 years in the industry.
Our Brooklyn office, situated inside a redesigned industrial loft, is the creative and operational backbone of the company. Run like a startup – foosball, unlimited snacks, bean bags, but with the strength and security of a leading enterprise.
We tackle complex marketing, media, and technology challenges, are Slack addicts, high-five and celebrate. We're fast learners, risk-takers and experts in our fields. We've been doing this for a long time, together, and we put people first. With that mantra, we're redefining the law space.
You Will Be
- Managing our day-to-day flow of work for our declarative and code developers.
- Make sure stories are fully fleshed out and ready to be assigned, follow up, eliminate blockers – hold daily standup.
- Reporting to our Head of Product and owning the hands-on implementation cycle of our developers.
- Working full-time position out of our Brooklyn, NY office.
What We Require
- 2-3 years of experience in resource allocation, project management with the Jira and Salesforce platforms.
- Someone that can keep us moving on day-to-day workflow as well as strategically manage some midsize projects.
- Jira experience (or similar) is a must. Comfortable with building out a jira environment (workflows, reporting etc).
- Salesforce experience (basic declarative concepts).
- Strong project management skills.
- Diplomacy, pragmatism and assertiveness.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
Nice to Have
- Exposure to the legal industry and technology in law firms a plus.
- Salesforce certifications such as ADM-201 or DEV-401.