Are you personable, result oriented and confident? If so, you may be interested in the Intake Specialist position in our fast-paced mass tort practice. The position’s focus is to present clear service information to potential clients with the goal of encouraging the decision to hire our firm. This requires strong communication skills both via phone and e-mail, data entry, and other tasks related to potential case intake. Our Intake Specialists possess qualities that build relationships and are customer/client focused. They serve our potential clients and answer their inquiries.
We are looking for an individual who is outgoing, focused and is able to manage a high volume and time sensitive workflow effectively and efficiently. Strong people skills are necessary. The position requires one to work both independently and within a team environment.
- High school degree required college degree preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally over the telephone
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills with working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel & Word)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
Please include salary requirements