Paid Search Marketing Manager
Morgan & Morgan, P.A.-- is the largest plaintiff law firm in the country working for the people, not the powerful. We are looking for an enthusiastic Paid Search Marketing Manager to help us in our client acquisition team's efforts. You will be an integral part of the planning, development, execution, and optimization of marketing plans to reach clients with branding and direct response advertising.
A Paid Search Marketing Manager should be a competent professional able to grasp client behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
Our teams goal is to deliver measurable client acquisition that will directly increase the firm's revenue. As performance marketers our success and failures are all measured and you must feel comfortable being evaluated on execution not just effort alone.
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns and strategies
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the potential clients through Google and Bing.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Assist in financial and internal reporting.
- Must be comfortable managing large budgets and taking responsibility for success and failure.
- Proven experience in creating, managing and optimizing high performance paid search campaigns
- Deep understanding of excel (pivot tables, advanced nested formulas, etc)
- Deep Understanding of web analytics tools (Google Analytics or Omniture)
- Experience with large budgets or experience with lots of account
- Preferred skills, but not required:
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with data visualization and exploration software (Tableau, Qlik, etc)
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Attribution Modeling Software
- Experience in Legal Marketing
Morgan & Morgan offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), and pre-tax commuter benefits.