Head of UX
Morgan & Morgan, P.A. is the largest plaintiff law firm and media buyer in the country with offices in more than 10 cities, 3,000 employees nationwide, and over 30 years in the industry.
Our Brooklyn office, situated inside a redesigned industrial loft in Industry City, is the creative and operational backbone of the company. Run like a startup – foosball, unlimited snacks, bean bags, but with the strength and security of a leading enterprise.
We tackle complex marketing, media, and technology challenges, are Slack addicts, high-five and celebrate. We're fast learners, risk-takers and experts in our fields. We've been doing this for a long time, together, and we put people first. With that mantra, we're redefining the law space.
You Will Be
- Able to grasp client behavior trends and generate creative ideas to enhance onsite usability to increase goal completions and reduce drop off in our acquisition funnels.
- Well-versed in web analytics, marketing concepts, and design and UX principles.
- Investigating usability and client acquisition funnels across all our advertising mediums.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for a/b tests to increase onsite goal completions
- Analyzing operations funnels for inefficiency to and create a/b tests to increase operations (offline) conversion rates.
- Coordinating and manage testing deployment pipeline with development team
- Managing a team of two UI Developers.
What We Require
- 3+ years proven experience in UX, UI conversion optimization, or data driven design.
- 2+ years of experience either managing a design team or acting as a practice lead
- Strong project management experience, with a proven record of setting, and measuring goals
- Deep understanding of web analytics tools (Google Analytics or Omniture)
- Deep understanding of A/B testing tools
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
Nice to Have
- Front End Development Experience
- Experience with data visualization and exploration software (Tableau, Qlik, etc)
- Experience in Marketing
- Experience in SEO
Morgan & Morgan offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), and pre-tax commuter benefits.