Morgan & Morgan (Plaintiff’s law firm) seeks Litigation Paralegal. Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience. Please provide comprehensive information/resume outlining experience, as well as salary requirements and any references you wish to provide.
Job requirements and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum 5 years Paralegal experience required.
- Proficient in Pacer and Westlaw.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Client/Data Management Systems
- Proficient in drafting and proofreading pleadings, filings and discovery.
- Proficient in calendaring Court deadlines and reminders.
- Proficient in scheduling and coordinating depositions, mediations and hearings.
- Proficient in all aspects of trial preparation.
- Must possess comprehensive understanding of Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Must possess strong Internet research skills.
- Must possess strong writing and communication skills.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills in order to professionally interacting with clients, co-counsel, and other members of the legal community.
- Morgan & Morgan offers an excellent benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
- This position is full-time, Monday through Friday.