Influencer Marketing Manager
Morgan & Morgan, P.A. is the largest plaintiff law firm and media buyer in the country with offices in more than 10 cities, 2,000 employees nationwide, and over 30 years in the industry.
Our Brooklyn office, situated inside a redesigned industrial loft, is the creative and operational backbone of the company. Run like a startup – foosball, unlimited snacks, bean bags, but with the strength and security of a leading enterprise.
We tackle complex marketing, media, and technology challenges, are Slack addicts, high-five and celebrate. We're fast learners, risk-takers and experts in our fields. We've been doing this for a long time, together, and we put people first. With that mantra, we're redefining the law space.
You Will Be
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Designing strategies for leveraging paid media on social networks including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to deliver against company objectives.
- Identifying, starting the dialogue, and contracting key influencers for our various markets and brands/divisions.
- Measuring and evaluating influencer campaigns by deconstructing what worked and what didn’t.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Assisting in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
What We Require
- 5+ years of experience.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
Nice to Have
- Exposure to the legal industry is a plus, but not necessary.
Morgan and Morgan offers a competitive salary with the opportunity to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy. Employees are eligible for full medical benefits (including dental & vision), Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions, Commuter benefits, and much more.