Litigation Paralegal - Personal Injury
The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of experience in personal injury litigation or liability insurance defense litigation in Georgia, with strong computer and keyboarding skills and knowledge of Word and Excel.
Duties include but are not limited to preparing discovery responses, medical summaries, client and physician relations, mediation preparation and trial work. We are looking for another energetic, caring person to join the Morgan & Morgan team!
The successful candidate will join a team of 1 attorney and support staff in personal injury litigation. The candidate should have the following minimum qualifications:
1) Litigation Paralegal experience. Must have discovery experience.
2) Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
3) Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4) Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
5) Excellent personal skills, including experience meeting and communicating, in person, as well as orally and in writing, with clients, opposing counsel and expert witnesses. Lots of client contact and opportunity to manage a significant caseload.
6) Experience calendaring discovery and litigation deadlines and deposition(Must
Candidate must have 3+ years of experience in personal injury litigation or liability insurance defense litigation in Georgia.
Must have discovery experience.
The firm offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.