Premises Liability Paralegal
Successful and growing Jacksonville office of the world’s largest Plaintiff’s trial firm is looking for a Premises Liability Paralegal to work directly with an attorney in our Personal Injury Department in a fun, fast-paced office environment.
The ideal candidate must have 3+ years’ experience in personal injury litigation or liability insurance defense litigation with strong computer and keyboarding skills and knowledge of Word and Excel.
Duties include but are not limited to preparing discovery responses, medical summaries, client and physician relations, mediation preparation and trial work. We are looking for another energetic, caring person to join the Morgan & Morgan team!
The candidate should have the following minimum qualifications:
1) Litigation Paralegal experience.
2) Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
3) Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4) Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
5) Excellent personal skills, including experience meeting and communicating, in person, as well as orally and in writing, with clients, opposing counsel and expert witnesses. Lots of client contact and opportunity to manage a significant caseload.
6) Experience calendaring discovery and litigation deadlines and deposition
The firm offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.