Successful and growing Atlanta office of the world’s largest Plaintiff’s trial firm is looking for a Legal Assistant to work directly with an attorney in a fun, fast-paced office environment. We are looking for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal with experience in: e-service and e-filing, calendaring and scheduling events, file maintenance (digital and hard copy), organization, and basic letter writing.
- Drafting and/or proofreading correspondence and pleadings is required
- Calendaring depositions, mediations, hearings, court deadlines, etc.
- Filing pleadings with the court, including electronic filings with Federal Court
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Must possess good writing and communication skills
- Must possess very strong organizational and interpersonal skills, be highly detail oriented, and have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, handle a fast-paced environment and manage workload with a great attitude and minimal supervision
- Must take pride in his/her work, and aspire to grow with a reputable law firm
- High school diploma required
- Spanish speaking and writing is a plus
- Customer service skills
- Able to work with a wide array of peopple.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgement and take ownership of his/her work.
The firm offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.