Wage and Hour Litigation Paralegal
Morgan & Morgan is seeking a litigation paralegal for our Lexington, KY office for our wage and hour department. The paralegal's duties will include gathering and summarizing documents, drafting, scheduling, discovery and trial preparation regarding employment law.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of previous experience.
- Knowledge of federal and state statutes, court rules, forms, processes and procedures.
- Must have experience answering discovery, trial and mediation preparation and have the ability to summarize depositions and medical records.
- Must have experience with the electronic filing systems for Kentucky state and federal courts.
- Should be able to adapt in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage a high-volume case load.
Morgan & Morgan is a leading personal injury law firm dedicated to protecting the people, not the powerful. This success starts with our staff. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees, including several insurance options and a 401(k).