Personal Injury Case Manager
Personal Injury Case Manager- Atlanta, GA
Successful candidates will assist the attorney in developing personal injury cases for settlement. The position entails extensive contact with clients, insurance adjusters, and medical providers. Must be able to gather, analyze and research information and documents and manage a high volume case load. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task, prioritize and demonstrate attention to detail and time management skills. Excellent organizational, writing and communication skills are essential. Must be a team player and able to function in a fast-paced work environment.
Candidates with a background in insurance adjusting are welcome. We are looking for another dedicated and caring individual to join our team!
- Must have strong work ethic and be able to work well in a fast paces environment.
- Must have great people skills as the position requires a great deal of client contact.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must to be able to prioritize work and work under pressure.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Must be familiar with relevant laws as it applies to personal injury claims, motor vehicle accidents and insurance.
Benefits available after 90 day probationary period