Litigation Paralegal/Legal Assistant
Litigation Paralegal / Legal Assistant needed in Tampa, FL office for the Employment Law division of the firm. This important role requires client interaction and the ability to independently manage a dynamic and fast paced work environment. To be successful, strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills are essential. Employment law experience a plus but not required.
- Interface with clients
- Calendaring & scheduling hearings, depositions, & mediations
- Draft routine legal documents for review by attorney
- Review and organize case material
- Draft pleadings, subpoenas, discovery requests and responses, correspondence, interrogatories/answers, and other legal documents
- Trial preparation
- Federal, State, and out of state filing
- Opening/closing files
- Draft pleadings and correspondence
- Review discovery
- Federal and state court scheduling and filing
- Calendaring Court deadlines
- 4+ years Litigation Paralegal experience
- Experience and knowledge of Federal and State court system and filings
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience and knowledge of pre-litigation procedures
- Experience with document management and client management software systems preferred
- Strong writing and communication skills
*Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
*Flexible scheduling opportunities.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.