Social Media Advertising Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Advertising Manager to help us in our client acquisition team's efforts. You will be an integral part of the planning, development, execution, and optimization of marketing plans to reach clients with branding and direct response advertising.
A Social Media Advertising Manager should be a competent professional able to grasp client behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
Our teams goal is to deliver measurable client acquisition that will directly increase the firm's revenue. As performance marketers our success and failures are all measured and you must feel comfortable being evaluated on execution not just effort alone.
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter campaigns and strategies.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the potential clients through paid social advertising campaigns.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Assist in financial and internal reporting.
- Must be comfortable managing large budgets and taking responsibility for success and failure.
- Proven experience in marketing/advertising in at least on of the following social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
- Deep understanding of excel (pivot tables, advanced nested formulas, etc)
- Deep Understanding of web analytics tools (Google Analytics or Omniture)
- Experience with large budgets or experience with lots of account
Preferred skills, but not required:
Experience with data visualization and exploration software (Tableau, Qlik, etc)
Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Attribution Modeling Software
Experience in Legal Marketing
Morgan & Morgan offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), and pre-tax commuter benefits.