Entry Level Platform Administrator
Morgan & Morgan, is seeking a tech-savvy Platform Administrator to assist with daily project related tasks with our Platform team. This position is based at our firm headquarters in Orlando, Florida. Successful candidates should ideally be agile and able to easily change focus in accordance with business needs.
Daily projects will include working with our existing call center intake management system and implementing a new Matter Management platform in order to support our rapidly expanding business. This would be a great opportunity for a recent graduate to develop administrative experience with Salesforce.
The Platform Admin will work closely with Sr. Admins and business analysts for all things related to the salesforce.com deployment, as well as user support. This will include building custom reports, developing strategy, and working on a system migration project. The Platform Admin will also work with 3rd party vendors for applications that integrate into salesforce.com, such as Litify, Docusign, Skuid, Drawloop and more, in order to support end users and build functional solutions.
Job Skills Required:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management with multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills with regards to large data files and documents
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Excellent note-taking for all attended meetings
- Recent graduation from a degree program relating to Computer Science or Information Technology
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
Morgan & Morgan has a comprehensive benefits suite including health insurance, dental, vision, and 401(k).